Organic Marjoram Paw Balm
Organic Paw Balm for your best friend!
This is a 2 oz push-up tube: biodegradable and eco-friendly!
If your pup has dry or cracked paws due to hot, cold, or walking on salty roads, this paw balm will help keep them moisturized and prevent additional cracking while healing the paw pad.
This paw balm contains shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, marjoram oil, and beeswax. All ingredients are organic and safe to ingest (you won't need to worry if your pup licks their feet after paw balm application). Although the ingredients are non-toxic, if your pup gets ahold of the entire tube of paw balm, it may cause upset stomach, vomiting, or diarrhea. Store your paw balm out of your dog's reach and there should be nothing to worry about! We only use one drop (1%) of marjoram oil as recommended by pet professionals. Essential oils are not recommended for use on puppies or other small dogs. If you need paw balm for a small dog or puppy, please check out our other organic paw balm with no added essential oils. We are not responsible for any mis-use of our product.
Marjoram Essential Oil benefits for your dog:
- It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Eases mental and emotional distress
- Calming during times of nervousness, panic, or hyperactivity
- Reduces digestive discomfort
How to Apply Your Paw Balm
Our push-up tube makes it easy to apply the balm to your dog's feet. To apply:
- Use your finger to push the balm up, so that some of your balm is visible outside the top of the tube. Leave your finger inside the tube while applying to prevent the balm from being pushed back inside the tube from pressure during application.
- Gently apply the paw balm to your dog's paw pads
- Before capping, gently tap the tube on a table or hard surface. This allows the balm to slowly drop back down in the tube, allowing you to cap it without getting the balm stuck to the lid.